Our pallet covers are perfect for protecting your palletized products during shipment or storage. They are designed to protect against moisture, dust, and debris. These bags are made from Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and are perforated on a roll for easy operation. We offer pallet covers in both clear and black colors. Our stock Clear Pallet Covers come in a variety of mil thicknesses (gauge) from 1 mil to 3 mil. These bags feature a pleated side expanding gusset to fit the width of most standard size pallets. Our pallet covers are made from industrial strength polyethylene.
Plastic Pallet Cover Features:
- Visibility: Clear Pallet covers allow products to be identified without removal of the cover. Black pallet covers help conceal the contents of the pallet and offer privacy and security during storage or transport
- Protective: Keeps dust, moisture, and other environmental factors away from contents and provides protection from physical damage
- Multi-purpose: Can be used to cover a pallet or as a gaylord box liner
- Cost-effective: Less expensive compared to other packaging solutions
- Recyclable: These bags are made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and can be recycled after use
- Ease of use: Each gusseted pallet cover comes on a roll with a 3" core and is perforated between each cover for quick and easy tear-off
|Recommended Pallet Cover
|48" x 48" x 48"
|51" x 49" x 73"
|48" x 48" x 60"
|51" x 49" x 85"
|48" x 48" x 72"
|51" x 49" x 97"
|64" x 64" x 48"
|68" x 65" x 82"
|64" x 64" x 52"
|68" x 65" x 87"
If you need help finding the correct bag size, check out our How To Measure Guide
We also have the capability to manufacture a custom size with your logo printed on the bag.
A high-quality pallet cover is designed to shield the products that are stored or transported on a pallet from dust, dirt, and moisture.
Made from industrial-strength polyethylene, our black or clear plastic pallet covers give you the protection and security that you need.
The poly pallet covers in our collection come in a wide variety of mil thicknesses or gauge. These range from 1 Mil Pallet Covers to 2 Mil and 3 Mil thicknesses. Each of these durable plastic bags features a pleated side gusset that expands to accommodate most standard-size pallet widths.
Our clear plastic pallet covers offer multiple features that can cut costs and protect your valuable product investments. These include:
- Great visibility from the clear plastic pallet covers enables people to easily identify and check products without removing the cover.
- Protective covers ensure your products’ integrity by keeping dirt, dust, dampness, wear and tear, and other environmental factors from damaging the contents of the pallet.
- Multi-purpose pallet covers are versatile and can easily act as a pallet cover or a gaylord box-liner.
- Easy to use gusseted pallet covers expand to fit most standard-sized pallets and their contents; and comes with a convenient dispensable roll that features a 3” core that has a perforated line between each pallet cover that makes tear-off fast and easy.
- Cost-effective packaging solution that helps keep shipping and storing costs low compared to other packaging materials.
- Recyclable Low Density Polyethylene pallet covers are easy to recycle after use which makes them a good choice for the environment.
Our black plastic pallet covers act like the perfect camouflage to conceal your products if privacy, security, and protection from dust, dirt, moisture, and other harsh environmental exposures are your goals.
Our Black Pallet covers are available in 3 Mil sizes that provides an advanced layer of protection for products that are stored or shipped on pallets.
Made from sturdy, industrial strength polyethylene, our pallet covers contain a pleated side gusset that can expand to cover the contents held on most standard-width pallets.
These stock black poly pallet covers feature:
- Privacy: These covers conceal the products on a pallet and providing security and confidentiality while in storage or during shipment.
- Protection: Prevents dust, dirt, and moisture from harming the pallet’s contents and offers a level of protection from shifting or bumping that can cause product damage or loss.
- Easy to use: Just unroll each gusseted cover from its role with a 3” core and use the perforated tear located between each pallet cover to detach each cover quickly and easily.
- Multi-purpose: Depending on your application, you can use pallet sheets to shield a pallet or line a gaylord box.
- Provides UVI Protection: Our black pallet covers contain a UV inhibitor additive to protect your items from the damage that comes from exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
- Cost-effective: Our wholesale poly pallet covers are not only reusable (if undamaged during shipping or storing) but cost less compared to other kinds of packaging solutions.
- Recyclable: Made from Low Density Polyethylene or LDPE, these bags are 100% recyclable after use, making them a great eco-friendly packaging choice.
Browse our sizing guide to find the perfect size, clarity, stock amount, and mil thickness to suit your specific application needs.
We can also manufacture a custom-size pallet cover with your logo printed on the outside of the bag to better identify your products and help get the word out about your business - one bag at a time.
What is a Pallet Cover?
A pallet cover refers to a plastic sheet that is designed to protect your shipment during storage in a warehouse facility or during transport.
These plastic covers are typically crafted from breathable polyethylene and come in several clarity options that range from transparent covers to protective, black UV-shielding covers. They also usually come in multiple sizes and gauge thicknesses so that you can easily protect your products without worry.
Clear pallet sheets are a great way to protect shipments that don’t need concealing. They provide protection while enabling you to view the contents without taking the cover off. This can make it easy to identify a shipment or take stock of the contents without unwrapping the pallet.
Black pallet covers shelter your pallet contents but provide a dense, opaque layer of security both from prying eyes and harmful UV rays that can damage sensitive investments. This makes it ideal for shipping valuable products or perishable shipments such as food.
We can create customized pallet packaging to fit unusual, bulky, or odd-shaped pallets so that protecting your products is never an issue.
How Does a Pallet Cover Work?
Pallet covers are simple and easy to use. All you need to do is to drape them over your packed pallet and then secure the corners or sides as needed for transport or indoor or outside storage. They are often used to cover pallets that already contain shrink-wrapped or stretch-wrapped contents.
Our pallet covers are a flexible packaging solution since they are either disposable or reusable, based on your needs and the cover’s condition after use. A durable pallet cover that has the potential to last through more than a single use can help cut costs and provide a better investment. This all depends on whether individual pallet covers get damaged during shipping.
Protect your pallets’ contents from environmental contaminants such as dirt or damp and even reduce leaks or spills in one simple step with our collection of black or clear poly pallet covers.
When Should I Use Pallet Covers?
It is most effective to use pallet covers to secure the plastic sheathing around a pallet load. They can be used for any kind of shipment where you need to protect a pallet from a variety of environmental factors or physical damage until the contents arrive or are unwrapped at their location.
Using pallet covers are a great way to prevent condensation from building up around the contents of the pallet and avoid mold or mildew that can damage the integrity of your products.
3 Reasons Why You Need a Good Pallet Cover
Quality pallet covers can keep products such as food, flowers, or even building materials chilled, warm, and free from rain, snow, or moisture until you or your customers need them. They can shield and secure items that are sensitive to temperature changes or weather conditions and can provide customized protection no matter the pallet’s contents or size.
A durable poly pallet cover is a cost-effective way to stabilize a load and protect your valuable products from many external environmental factors such as UV light, rain, wind, or humidity during storage and shipment. They also last longer than alternative kinds of packaging.
Whatever your product, a good pallet cover provides conditioned control and ensures that your items arrive in the exact same condition that you packaged them.
Check out these top 3 reasons why your business could benefit from a quality pallet cover.
1. Organize and Stabilize Items
A pallet cover not only helps keep your items in the right place, but it can also help differentiate between various kinds of products for easy locating. Group similar products together and then keep them stabilized with a durable pallet cover. Clear plastic pallet covers ensure better visibility which can help keep track of items that aren’t light or security sensitive during storage and shipment.
Plastic pallet covers make it easier to lift, handle, and transport pallet contents. They also reduce slipping, sliding, or spillage that comes with unsecured pallet wrappings.
Proper pallet covers distribute the weight of the load across the entire pallet. That makes it easy for forklift operators to lift, move, and deposit a pallet without dropping, breaking, or spilling the contents. This helps reduce damaged products, product loss, and customer returns.
2. Improve Security
Black pallet covers aren’t the only winners here. While black pallet shrouds can block the contents from UV light and unwanted attention, clear poly covers also give an extra layer of anti-tampering security that can help reduce damage and lower the risk of theft during transit.
This feature is especially important for businesses that need to transport sensitive or high-security items.
Defense against heat, humidity, moisture, mold, and dust is just one of the reasons why it makes sense to protect your investments with pallet covers.
3. Boost Your Brand Presentation
Get your company logo printed on the outside of each pallet cover with our customized packaging solutions. Buying pallet covers wholesale enables businesses to save money while getting the protective packing solutions that they need.
Quality poly pallet covers can also give your products an organized and professional look that can impress clients or customers with your brand’s appearance.
Our pallet covers have multiple protective uses that you can customize by size, material thickness, clarity levels, or according to your business needs.Shop our full collection of pallet covers or reach out to us for a customized size to find the perfect fit for you.