How are Automatic Bags on Rolls, also known as Kwik-Fill Pre-Opened Bags on Rolls used?
Speed up your packaging process with our automatic bags on a roll! These bags are meant to be paired with auto bagging machines and will automate your packaging process. Made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), our bags are durable and easy to use. Kwik-Fill Pre-Opened Bags on Roll are an excellent way to reduce packaging time and labor. Industry-standard core makes these bags 100% compatible with all automatic packaging equipment.
Industry standard core makes these bags 100% compatible with all automatic packaging equipment.
- Bags are pre-opened at one end for easy insertion and pre-sealed at the other end.
- Precise perforations for proper bag performance with automated equipment and allow for easy tear-off.
- Work excellently in manual applications too.
- Bags are from seamless tubing and bottom sealed for extra strength, with no side seals.
- Close bags with twist ties or heat seal with impulse sealers.
- Roll converts from 1″ to 3″ core.
*While these pre-opened bags are not manufactured by the Autobag®brand, they are designed to the same specifications to be compatible with their bagging machines and other bagging machines. These bags are compatible with most automated bagging machines like AUTOBAG, Sharp, Titan, and Advance Poly.