We offer Anti-Static bags which are perfect for securely packing electronic components or computer chips. These bags are great for static-sensitive items. We offer open-ended flat anti-static bags in 3 different thicknesses (2 Mil, 4 Mil, and 6 Mil). These Mil thicknesses correspond to the puncture resistance of the bag which corresponds to Standard Duty (2 Mil), Heavy Duty (4 Mil), and Super Heavy Duty (6 Mil) applications. We also carry 4 Mil Reclosable Anti-Static Bags that feature a zipper for easy closure.
Anti-static bags are used to protect sensitive products as they have the ability to dissipate a static charge and prevent static charge from building up on the exterior of the bag. The anti-static bags can be used to safely package/transport your non-ESD-sensitive devices within your ESD-protected area. Antistatic Bags are also known as anti-static film, anti-static plastic film, anti-static shield bag, anti-static shielding bag, anti-static packaging bag, anti-static aluminum foil bag, anti-static plastic bag, anti-static packaging material, anti-static packaging film, anti-static packaging material, anti-static packaging film, anti-static foil bag and so on.
- Constructed from pink anti-static polyethylene film.
- Effectively eliminates the hazard of static damage to sensitive electronic components during packaging, storing, and shipping.
- Keeps products clean and moisture-free.
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip.
- Bags 15″ wide and under are packed in inner dispenser packs of 100 bags each for cleanliness and convenience.